Bilingual Patient Services I
Columbia Valley Community Health
105 S Apple blossom drive
Chelan, WA 98816
Columbia Valley Community Health (CVCH) is a dynamic, progressive community health center with 8 clinic locations throughout Wenatchee, East Wenatchee, and Chelan. CVCH is a modern, well-equipped Community Health Center, with fully integrated EMR, and our services include Medical, Dental and Behavioral Health.
We have an excellent opportunity for a Bilingual Patient Services I at our Chelan location. The Patient Services I’s primary job function is to be responsible for initiating patient visits, coordinating patient appointments, collecting payments, entering/updating patient information on our computer system and providing courteous, efficient and informal telephone access to clinic services.
• High School graduate or equivalent
• Bilingual English/Spanish
• Excellent customer service
• 1 year experience (preferred) in the medical or business/office field or equivalent education and training/certification
Why Work at CVCH:
CVCH staff are more engaged in their work than 95% of similar organizations across the country. We are proud to have such dedicated staff serving patients, day in and day out.
• Competitive Compensation
• Flexible Schedules
• Generous Paid Leave/Holidays
• 100 % Employer Paid Medical for Employee
• Retirement with Company Matching
• Free Gym Membership
To learn more and apply please visit our website at www.cvch.org.