Bilingual Pharmacy Assistant
Columbia Valley Community Health
600 Orondo Ave
Wenatchee, WA 98801
Columbia Valley Community Health (CVCH) is a dynamic, progressive community health center with locations in Wenatchee, East Wenatchee, and Chelan. CVCH is a modern, well-equipped Community Health Center, with fully integrated EMR, and our services include Medical, Dental and Behavioral Health.
We have an excellent opportunity for a Bilingual Pharmacy Assistant at our Chelan location. The Pharmacy Assistant’s primary job function is to perform duties under the supervision of the pharmacist related to the ordinary operations of the pharmacy.
• High School graduate or GED.
• Must be fluent in written/verbal English/Spanish.
• Previous experience working in a community pharmacy setting or other setting providing similar skills/activities preferred.
• Prior experience accessing pharmaceutical patient assistance programs preferred.
• Excellent customer service.
• Competitive Compensation
• Flexible Schedules
• Generous Paid Leave/Holidays
• 100 % Employer Paid Medical
• Retirement with Company Matching
• Free Gym Membership
We invite you to visit our website (www.cvch.org) to learn more or to apply.