Columbia Valley Community Health
105 S Apple Blossom Dr
Chelan, WA 98816
Columbia Valley Community Health (CVCH) is a dynamic, progressive community health center with locations in Wenatchee, East Wenatchee, and Chelan. CVCH is a modern, well-equipped Community Health Center, with fully integrated EMR, and our services include Medical, Dental and Behavioral Health.
We have an excellent opportunity for a Bilingual Pharmacy Technician at our Chelan location. The Pharmacy Technician’s primary job function is to perform duties under the supervision of the pharmacist related to the operation of the pharmacy.
• High School graduate or GED.
• Must be fluent in written/verbal English/Spanish.
• Current Washington State Pharmacy Technician License or eligibility to receive licensure in the state of Washington. Basic Life Support required.
• Previous experience working in a community pharmacy setting or other setting providing similar skills/activities preferred.
• Prior experience accessing pharmaceutical patient assistance programs preferred.
• Excellent customer service.
• Competitive Compensation
• Flexible Schedules
• Generous Paid Leave/Holidays
• 100 % Employer Paid Medical
• Retirement with Company Matching
• Free Gym Membership
We invite you to visit our website (www.cvch.org) to learn more or to apply.