Bilingual Medical Assistant's ($3,000 Sign-on Bonus)
Columbia Valley Community Health
105 S Apple Blossom Dr
Chelan, WA 98816
CVCH is seeking Bilingual Medical Assistant's at our Wenatchee and Chelan locations. The Medical Assistant Certified's primary function is to prepare patients for their office visit by obtaining and documenting vital signs and medical history and to provide assistance and support to the professional health care provider and/or nursing staff. This position is responsible for acting on tasks delegated including medication administration, procedure set-up, assistance and follow-through, administration of ordered treatments and team cooperation. This position provides patient care support duties and clerical duties.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Bilingual English/Spanish.
- Certified Medical Assistant diploma from an accredited college or one year (60 credits) of formal education at the post-secondary level (including anatomy, physiology, basic pharmacology, concepts of asepsis, and microbiology) required.
- Must hold Medical Assistant-Certified or Medical Assistant-Certified Interim license upon hire. Must obtain Medical Assistant-Certified license before one-year interim permit expires.
- Current Healthcare Provider CPR certification is required.
- Competitive Compensation
- Flexible Schedules
- Generous Paid Leave/Holidays
- 100 % Employer Paid Medical for Employee
- Retirement with Company Matching
- Free Gym Membership
To learn more and to apply, please visit our website at www.cvch.org and click on the employment opportunities tab.