Columbia Valley Community Health
105 S Apple Blossom Dr
Chelan, WA 98816
We have an excellent opportunity for a Clinical Pharmacist II at our Chelan, WA location. The Clinical Pharmacist II’s primary job function is to be responsible for the operation of the clinic pharmacy department and medication management in accordance with the goals and objectives of the clinic and within the framework of the professional standards of care and legal requirements.
Chelan is a destination resort town at the foot of a 50 mile mountain lake, surrounded by vineyards and wineries. The estimated population of Chelan and the surrounding communities is 8,000. During the summer months, lodging partners and resorts can house 20,000 visitors at any given day. We are a 3-hour drive from Seattle and Spokane with airline service in Wenatchee, 45 minutes away.
1. Education: Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy or a PharmD from an accredited school or college of pharmacy. Completion of a Community Pharmacy or Ambulatory Care Accredited Residency or equivalent clinical experience.
2. Certification/Licensure: Washington State licensed pharmacist or eligible to apply for licensure and willingness to be licensed as a Washington State pharmacist preceptor. Board of Pharmaceutical Specialties certification in Pharmacotherapy or Ambulatory Care or obtained within 18 months of hire. Basic Life Support required.
3. Experience: Experience in clinic pharmacy setting and/or ability. Works well with pharmacy systems. Clinically competent. Knowledge and experience of ordering, inventory and cost management activities. Experience in personnel management and/or ability and interest to learn. Two years of community pharmacy experience is preferred.
• Competitive Compensation
• Flexible Schedules
• Generous Paid Leave/Holidays
• 100% Employer Paid Medical for Employee and Dependents
• Retirement with Company Matching
• Free Gym Membership
• Cell Phone Discounts
• Awesome Company Culture
To learn more and to complete our online application please visit our website at www.cvch.org.