Columbia Valley Community Health
105 S Apple Blossom Dr
Chelan, WA 98816
We have an excellent opportunity for a Pharmacist Lead at our Chelan, WA location.
The Pharmacist Lead job function is to provide coaching and validation for their department. The Pharmacist Lead will provide excellent customer service embodying AIDET plus the Promise Principles as well as sufficient support to other members within the department. The Pharmacist Lead will be responsible for staff scheduling, performing administrative duties, and will be asked to provide ideas on how to improve the department. The Pharmacist Lead will also complete their daily direct service tasks.
Chelan is a destination resort town at the foot of a 50 mile mountain lake, surrounded by vineyards and wineries. The estimated population of Chelan and the surrounding communities is 8,000. During the summer months, lodging partners and resorts can house 20,000 visitors at any given day. We are a 3-hour drive from Seattle and Spokane with airline service in Wenatchee, 45 minutes away.
1. Education: Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy or Doctor of Pharmacy
2. Licensure: Current WA state pharmacist license in good standing/Must be licensed as a preceptor in WA State. Board of Pharmaceutical Specialties certification preferred. Basic Life Support required.
3. Experience: Previous medical/pharmacy experience preferred. Previous supervisory/scheduling experience preferred.
• Competitive Compensation
• Flexible Schedules
• Generous Paid Leave/Holidays
• 100% Employer Paid Medical for Employee and Dependents
• Retirement with Company Matching
• Free Gym Membership
• Cell Phone Discounts
• Awesome Company Culture
To learn more and to complete our online application please visit our website at www.cvch.org.